Re: [GFS] dumb question

--- In goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
<dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
> Push the booster in, and use a long thin funnel.

tried that. it doesn't compress...  it's like there's gadgetry or
something in there. "there" = inside the rubber bellows accordion
looking thingy.

(sorry for my ignorance, but this is one of the VERY few cars I've
ever owned with fancy modern stuff like power brakes and steering and
such)

Brian

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM