Re: [GFS] dumb question

--- In goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, archangel1390@xxxx wrote:
>     Now put the syringe in the can of brake fluid and suck some of
it up in
> to the tube and then take a flashlight and look under the booster
at the master
> cylinder reservoir while you insert the brake fluid.
>         Yes, it is that easy!!!!!

That's a great suggestion, but man, my booster is so damned close to
the master cylinder it's damned near impossible just to get the CAP
off, much less angle something to it for filling!

Guess I have few options though...

I'd like to get the brakes back before listing it for sale (*sniff,
sob*).

I'm in way over my head with this car. I *wanted* something unique
but still a weekend hot rodder/cruiser, but wound up with something
so rare and so valuable I'm afraid to take it out of the garage too
much.

Anyone want to trade for a nice '58 Suburban wagon?

-Brian

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM