[GFS] Forward Look Member Directory Update

[GFS] Forward Look Member Directory Update

Hi All,

We're currently in the process of updating the Forward Look Network
Registry, located at http://www.forwardlook.net/members/  If you currently
are listed, please check to see if your listing is correct.

If you are not listed, but would like to have your 1955-1961 MoPars listed
in our registry, please drop me a line with:

-Year (1955-1961 only please)
-Make (Chrysler, DeSoto, etc.)
-Model (New Yorker, Firesweep, etc.)
-Number of doors (2 or 4)
-Body style (Convertible, Hardtop, Sedan, Station Wagon, Limo, Pickup, etc.)

-Any notes you wish to add about the car

Also please include the following information about yourself:

-Full name
-Email address
-City/Province
-State
-Country
-Your website, if you have one

This member directory information is traditionally included in our yearly
calendar, but has not been updated since Nov, 2002.

Thanks!

-Dave

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM