RE: [GFS] Hood mounting hole for Jiffy-Jet squirter-57 Plymouth.

RE: [GFS] Hood mounting hole for Jiffy-Jet squirter-57 Plymouth.

Glen,
If you do not get printed instructions I can take measurements from a hood
that I have that I think is factory original.  If needed it can be a cross
reference with information from someone else.
ANOTHER QUESTION...How are you doing on the front torsion bars.  I have a
set of them but there is some corrosion on the left one.  Would be
interested in a new set or a better set of used ones.  Orginal Part Numbers
were 1635-956 and 1635-957.  There demension was about 1.09".  Even heard of
some being around 1.11".
I mention this because I have heard that you may have been involved in
reproducing some of these parts and other parts.  I would be interested in
working with you or anyone else in regard to some new ones being reproduced
They are about 44 1/2" long and worked on the shorter wheel-based cars from
1957 & 1958 (116" or 122")
Best Wishes...Len Zimmerer

>From: Glenn Barratt <FURY@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Forward Look List <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 	GFS GFS
><goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [GFS] Hood mounting hole for Jiffy-Jet squirter-57 Plymouth.
>Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:16:18 +1300
>
>Hi folks.
>Was wondering if anyone could tell me the correct hole drilling location,
>and size of hole, for the
>mounting of the Jiffy-Jet chrome squirter in the centre of the hood on a 57
>Plymouth.
>The hood I have does not have any hole, and I want to drill this hole prior
>to painting the car.
>Preferably information from a MoPar NOS Jiffy-Jet package installation
>instruction sheet, or
>something similar. I do not want to get this wrong.
>Thanks in advance.
>Glenn.
>57 Fury.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used