From: MprMgic@xxxxxxx [mailto:MprMgic@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 2:20 PM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [GFS] Calendar - Vendor and Club Fliers

Dear Dave,
In answer to your questions, the Sport Suburban is a 4 door and the Dodge is
a 2 door hardtop. Thanks again for your help. I hope to meet you in person
at some future meet.
                          Sincerely,
                             Bill

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129skppr1/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705123905:HM/EXP=1100892016/A=2434970/R=0/SIG=11edksnhv/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185402> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2434970/rand=492964478>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/BBiolB/TM