Re: [GoldenFin] '57 Fury paint codes?

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi:

For those who want to have the textured look on interior finishes, my
paint
man did a fine job on my 56 Fury by sand blasting the dash, priming it and

spraying it with undercoating.  After that cured, he coated it with
semi-gloss clear coat.  Really looks nice with the black textured paint.
It
works also on the front seat side panels with the beige center section.

John Teske