Re: [GFS] Morris model/SpringFling

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

William Lewis wrote:

> Looks like we have two '58s models coming!  Dale Wood sent a copy of the
> Danbury flyer and Dave Stragand's will be a Franklin Mint production.

Well, now that I think about it, the Franklin Mint did mention that they
were
primarily going to be building a "Christine" model, and very likely a
production-style Belvedere as well.  Although I know they were considering
Fury as well, with the Danbury version beating them to market, that will
probably be scrapped.  (F.M. version is due out in June).

-Dave