[GFS] SMS

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

All,
     My son was in Portland last week and stopped in at SMS to see Doug.
He
said about the same thing he told us on the phone 2 weeks ago, The
material
is scheduled for this spring. He also told him the there is some
Oldsmobile
material scheduled before ours. He says he is at the mercy of the weaver.
     I guess the only thing we can do is to just keep after him. It
probably
won't speed up the process any but it will make me feel better.
                           Jim Woomer