[GFS] pix of side trim corners on '56 Fury

[GFS] pix of side trim corners on '56 Fury

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

A pix of my old corners they used for models is at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rbmain/images/sidetrim_corners.jpg

Richard

I've got a stainless molding guy reproducing all four of the side
trim corners on '56 Fury for both sides.  I've ordered five full
sets.  If any of you want a full set, they're $200.  Send me your
$200 and I'll add yours to my order.

Richard B Main
24441 Mines Road, Livermore, CA 94550
San Jose Area (408) 897-3100, fax (408) 897-3102
Livermore Area (925) 373-8804
rbmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx