[GFS] Color

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi GFSers,
Have been cleaning and prepping lots of misc things while awaiting the
return of the motor.  Two of my items are not so clear cut - my fan is
devoid of any paint - guess the previous owner stripped it.  Also the
upper
pulley it attaches to, while wire brushing and stripping, looks to have
two
kinds of paint on it, both the silver/aluminum and black.  Both items
should
be black, right?  Gloss or semi/gloss?

Thanks again,

Jack Lewis