[GFS] Water Pump

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi GFSers,
I want to get a new/rebuilt water pump for my 303.  Question - are all
water
pumps the same for 277-303-318?  I notice the Kantner catalog says there
is
a difference between A/C and non A/C water pumps, is it because the A/C
pump
is heavier duty?  Did our Fury 303-318 motors use a heavier duty pump?
Any
advice appreciated and any sources you found worth my/our business.

Jack Lewis