[GFS] Gas Tank Advice

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Hi GFSers,
Hope to be taking my gas tank out shortly.  What is an effective way to
clean the tank?  Detergent and pressure hose of water?  Should it be taken
to a radiator shop for clean-up, worth the price.  And once it is clean,
tips on keeping it clean while it is in storage for awhile?  Any thoughts
would be appreciated.

July newsletter is just about wrapped, think you will find it interesting.
Hope to have at printers on Monday.

Regards,

Jack Lewis -'56 Fury