[GFS] 56 Fury power brakes and standard shift

[GFS] 56 Fury power brakes and standard shift

Golden Fin Society - http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

  _____

ListBot Sponsor

Build a marketing database and send targeted HTML and text e-mail
newsletters
to your customers with List Builder.
http://www.listbuilder.com

  _____

I'd like to combine power brakes and standard shift on one of my 56 Fury
projects, but it looks like the special brake pedal swing arm and booster
trigger assembly are incompatible with the clutch pedal swing arm
assembly.  Is that true, or is it that I've just never seen the unique
part assembly that pulls off this trick?

Richard Main
  _____