[GFS] GFS Change of address!

Hi All,

It looks like the "dot-com crunch" has hit ListBot, the service that runs
this mailing list for the GFS.   ListBot is closing it's doors, so the
Golden Fin Society Mailing List is being forced to move.  We've begun the
process of switching over to the Yahoo! Groups mailing list service.
You'll
receive a notice shortly that you've been added.

In short, not too much has changed as far as how the list works.  You'll
simply need to update your address books with the new address:
goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Post message:	 goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: 	goldenfin-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:goldenfin-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

In addition to the change of lists, you'll also be able to explore some of
the new features of Yahoo's Group Services.  There's a file area for
pictures, a place to make polls, a chat room, and even a calendar.  Check
out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldenfin

If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to drop me a line.

-Dave Stragand