From: a57fury@xxxxxxx [mailto:a57fury@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 11:54 AM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] Need a part

All
I'm in need of a '57 Plymouth rear brake drum and hub.  I changed the axel

two years ago, but the hub is bent.  The wheel is wobbling and I'm
supposed
to be going to a couple of meets in the next two weeks that are over 100
miles from the house.  If anyone has an extra rear 11" drum, please let me

know.  Thanks
John Paxos

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!