[GFS] Plymouth Owners Bulletin

Hi GFSers,

Just received the July-August issue of the Plymouth Bulletin and GFSers
made
an impact!  Congrats to Richard Main for earning an "Editor's Quill" for
his
writeup on the 1956 Fury, used in conjunction with the Bulletin's issue on
the 1956 Plymouth.  Also, we have to be proud of Tom Mitchell who captured
2nd Place Trophy in Class 5 (1955-1959 Plymouth) at the National Spring
Meet
in Reedsburg, WI.  This event was the one that followed on the weekend
after
our Nats.  Also in attendance at that Meet (with fantastic photos of their
cars) were GFSers: Tom Van Beek ('56 Fury), Loyd Groshong ('56 Fury
convertible), and Michael Morris ('58 Fury).  Former GFSer & '58 Fury
owner,
Clayton Miller of Woodbine, MD also scored big with a 2nd place in Class 4
(1949-1954 Plymouth) with his beautiful '52 Belvedere hardtop.

Regards,

Jack Lewis

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search