'57 Fury paint codes?

Golden Fin Society - http://www.forwardlook.net

Hi to all,
My name is Jan Nowak and I am new member on your list. I live in Finland
and own a '57 Fury that is currently under restoration.
Could someone help me with the old/new '57 paint codes. I believe I have
the Sand Dune White correct now but does anyone have the codes for
interior
brown, and engine sliver and gold? Is the textured interior brown still
available somewhere? Did the mouldings on top of dash carry this same
textured paint or regular enamel?
Thanks in advance.

Jan