[GFS] Reproduction 1958 Plymouth Anodized Trim

[GFS] Reproduction 1958 Plymouth Anodized Trim

Hi All,

Just got an update from the company working on the trim... it looks like
there may not be enough folks interested in the 1957 Fury trim to make it
worthwhile to produce.  We've only had 5 people express interest so far, so
if you're interested, please add your name to the list at
http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/plymouthtrim.htm
<http://www.rtoc.org/library/default.asp?id=1046>

On the 1958 front though, things are moving along and they have purchased
the die materials and have started to make the dies.  We have 60-some people
interested in a set of trim.  Again, if you are interested, please add your
name to the list at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore/plymouthtrim.htm

Thanks,

-Dave

'Thanks & Giving.'