From: eddee [mailto:eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 5:20 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 59PLYMOUTH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] IDEA about side pieces for 57/58

Hi Dave
Sounds like you have a good number of people for the repro 58 FURY side
aluminum,,but few for the 57.
I am considering it but hard to choose at the present time.

ANYWAY-------------Would it be possible to solicit the 59 SPORT FURY
people???
I'll bet you easily get a minimum order there!
plus you can offer what CHRYSLER did not---GOLD for those that want to carry
the 57/58 theme

Just an idea

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY
59 GOLDEN COMMANDO PROJ

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/BBiolB/TM