[GFS] Western Regional Interest?

Hi GFSers,

I have gotten some information on the Chrysler Performance West production - SpringFling XIX on April 9 & 10.  It is the largest Mopar show and parts exchange west of the Mississippi.  I am trying to gauge interest in GFSers wanting to attend and especially to have some of our cars entered in the show.

The location is Woodley Park, Van Nuys, California (San Fernando Valley north of Los Angeles).  Gates open both days at 8:00 AM, though the lineup starts far earlier as I found out when I attended in '98.

Saturday features a "show & shine", Sunday a judged show with trophies by class.  Huge swap meet both days.  A Club participation award,  Our Furys fall into either the 49-56 Class or 57-61 Class.  Entry fee for both days is $25 ($30 day of show)  Pre-registrations must be received by March 14, and they mail confirmations by March 21.

Host Hotel is Airtel Plaza Hotel at a discount rate of $93 per night, Special 24 hr gated & guarded parking.  Hotel has restaurant, cocktail lounge, trailer parking, airport shuttle and only 1.3 miles from Park.

There will be a Saturday 6p-10p Cruisein at Cruiser's Car Wash & 50s Diner, nearby.

Would love to see a Golden Fin presence in the West- Our first Western Regional!  If you are interested, let me know.  I can also mail you a Registration Form so that you can enter and mail back to Chrysler Performance West.  If you folks our willing, you can bet I will be attending as well.  So let's hear from you!

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/BBiolB/TM