Re: [GFS] Western Regional Interest?

Dear Jack,
 How are you and your family doing? Great I hope. How is your '56 Fury coming along ? I will be able to attend Sat. with either my '58 wagon or my '61 300 "G". Sunday is my church day so I probably won't be there that day but count me in for Sat. Let me know how you and your family and Fury are doing.
                         Sincerely,
                         Bill Craffey
P.S. Thanks as always for the great job with the newsletter and holding the Golden Fin Society together. It is appreciated believe me. Bill

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/BBiolB/TM