Re: [GFS] Red original Fury???

Maybe, for once, my vast (obsessive) knowledge of Christine may come into play.  Plymouth did make 1 58 Plymouth that was Torredo (spell check) red.  I doubt it was for the movie.  Christine was not even thought of until the beginning of 1983 by Stephen King.  It wasnt until Oct. of 83 that John Carpenter and Richard Kobrtiz wanted to make the movie.  So there was a red 58 Plymouth made by the factory--1.  But as I said-- due to my knowledge of the time frame when the book and movie was created/thought of-- I doubt it was for that movie.

Doug

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/BBiolB/TM