From: William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:00:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [GFS] Nats T-Shirts

Hi GFSers,

Thanks to all of you who have gotten back with your 2005 Nats T-Shirt
requests.  We still have til Thursday, March 17th, to give our preliminary
order to Tom Mitchell, so he can do an accurate order.  Since my first
message, Tom has gotten back to me with the latest price - the shirts will
be $15, and for those requiring shipping, the cost will be $4 and they go
Priority Mail.

So, if you haven't ordered yet, please do so by Thursday!

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis