[GFS] May/June Newsletter-Nats/Regional

Hi GFSers,

Just a reminder that my close date for the May/June Newsletter is April 25.  So if you have brags, vendor comments, "your Fury story", classifieds, etc., let me know so I can include them.

Also, would like to let our folks know who is attending the Belvidere Nats, so if you are coming and haven't sent your entry form to me, or an email, please do so by the above date.  This will aid our Nats Host, John Mahaffey in planning for our event.  His job is a tough one, and we can do our part by letting him know our intentions.

Also, for those attending the Eastern Regional, I will also note these attendees for an assist to our hosts, Ron & Wendy.  Providing this info may be all that's needed to get the "fence-sitters" to jump on the bandwagon to attend one or both of these fantastic gatherings.  My thanks to Ron and Wendy for providing you the latest info on the Carlisle gathering with their latest messages, great job!

I've got my room booked and Amtrak tickets for my trip to Belvidere!  I can't wait, and hope to reunite with you again, and hopefully see and meet some new GFS faces as well.

Meanwhile, Spring is springing, so get those Golden Fury's dusted off, or if in restoration, the time is ripe to push forward on getting your classic back on the road.

If anyone has any questions on any of the above, feel free to email me at: reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

Give the gift of life to a sick child.