[GFS] 56-57-58 FURY MEET 2005 IN CARLISLE,PENNA

[GFS] 56-57-58 FURY MEET 2005 IN CARLISLE,PENNA

FURY Meet 2005
JULY 8-9-10
Carlisle All Chrysler Products Nationals Information for Fury owners, and
friends.

 Click here: Cars at Carlisle - 2005 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals - July
8-10

Hi Fury owner,

????? My name is Ron Allyn Swartley and my wife's name is Wendy. We are from
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and will be coordinating and hosting the 56-57-58
Fury Meet which will be held at the Carlisle All Chrysler Products car show and
vendors event.
(Click above and contact to register, you also can call at: 717-243-7964 )
We will provide directions to the Baymont Inn and directions from the Baymont
Inn to the "Carlisle Fairgrounds." The hotel that we have rooms set aside for
the Fury owners at this great hotel.
(contact Tom Higgins Mgr. at Baymont, call him at 717-939-8000 to get the
special rate!    <A HREF="http://www.baymontinns.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?ident=LQ1032&propId=1032&savedSearchQuery=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baymontinns.com%2Flq%2FproxySearchRes.do%3FsearchCity%3DhARRISBURG%26searchState%3DPA%26availability.palsra_IND_M%3D%26availability.palsra_IND_D%3D%26availability.palsra_IND_Y%3D%26availability.palsra_OTD_M%3D%26Click here: Baymont Inn & Suites - Harrisburg Airport / Hershey,
Pennsylvania Hotel
It has 6 great restaurants within walking distance, plus a beautiful 24 hour
diner 200 yards down the road. The special room rate for Fury owners coming to
the meet is $69.00 per night and includes HBO movies, Internet hookup,
refrigerator and stove as well as a free continental breakfast.
This hotel is 24 minutes away from Carlisle Chrysler Show, 5 minutes from the
Pennsylvania Turnpike and 10 minutes from the "Harrisburg International
Airport."
The Baymont Inn will be glad to send you a large map of the area that shows
sights to see in the area like Hershey Chocolate World Tour, Hershey Amusement
Park, AACA Automobile Museum, Harrisburg National Civil War Museum, Amish
Country, etc.

??????? For those coming in Friday you may call us at (717) 939-3429 and we
can informally get together for some serious Fury talk!!!

?????? Saturday morning we usually have breakfast at the nostalgic Capitol
Diner and then caravan up to the show together. It is a really fun time to see
the heads turn as they see the super rare Fury collector cars go by in a
group!!!
Around 4:30 to 5 PM we all get together and caravan back to the hotel and
freshen up before the picnic at Ron & Wendy's home located 1/4 mile down from the
Baymont Inn.( N/C )

??????? Sunday morning we'll have breakfast at the nostalgic Capitol Diner
again and caravan up to the show and then back to the hotel or head home. All
are welcome to go to Ron & Wendy's and talk cars and relax before departing.

??? This Carlisle show is a big show in which Chrysler Corporation will have
concept cars and Chrysler automotive stylists and automotive engineers. There
should be roughly 3 or 4,000 vendors and 95% of the cars in attendance will be
Chrysler Corp. products and 5% American motors
Cost is $35 for 2 people and one car. $20 for a second car and $15 for a
third car.
This includes all three days plus entertainment, seminars and awards.
This show will be much different from the Memphis record breaking show. The sp
ectators at this show will be paying $7 or $8 dollars each to just come in
and look at the cars. The spectators will all be car people not Elvis fans.

Registration for this event is $35 for entire weekend for 2 people until June
17th after that and at the gate registration will be $10 higher.

??? If anybody has any questions or ideas feel free to call us at (717)
939-3429 or Email us at? ARCHANGEL1390@xxxxxxx and put the word Stutz in the
subject title.

The map below shows three orange dots. From Left to Right---

1. Carlisle Fair Grounds
2. Baymont Inn
3. Hershey, ( home of the Antique Auto Club of America and Museum) ( Hershey
).

?????? You can also see the International Airport is 8 minutes away from the
Baymont Inn.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/BBiolB/TM