[GFS] New Guy Question... / Costs

  Hey guys...
  I am sure I have known some of you for years. I was here for the
very first ForwardLook post.
  Hello again Big Dave!

  I have found a 1956 Fury in very good original shape. It is
extremely complete and solid. The one front fender is dented in badly
due to the original owner (older guy) hitting a light post. The guy
has had it since 2001 and is the second owner. It has 39k original
miles, and is extremely clean on the inside with all original factory
materials in VG shape. Stored in garage and documented. The guy says
it runs like a top and says it is the all original drivetrain (AT).
Perfect glass. All trim in great shape and complete. Chrome is VG
with no rust but old.

 TWO QUESTIONS:

 1.)What is something like this going for? (What range should I pay?)

 2.)What numbers am I looking for on the engine to verify it?

  Thanks,
  Josh

  josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/BBiolB/TM