[GFS] Re: Need part# for 1956 Fury clutch

[GFS] Re: Need part# for 1956 Fury clutch

> Thanks for the Hollanders info.  So far, I have found Kanter's and
Vintage Auto who both think that they can supply the clutch, although
neither can cross-reference the Mopar part number.  I didn't have any
luck with PartsVoice either.

Any other suggestions for a source for the clutch?  Kanter's wants
$115 + core charge, Vintage Auto wants $89.50 + core charge.

Yahoo! Groups Links