[GFS] FURY NEW--HOT OFF THE PRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[GFS] FURY NEW--HOT OFF THE PRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

       For all you guys with dual carbs and probable the wrong carburetor
return springs and you are not sure where to get the right size springs so you
will be getting full throttle on your 2/4 bbl carbs, here is an old package of
carburetor return springs I bought at a "Pep Boys" auto store in the HELP
section. The package comes with about 8 to 10 spring in various sizes and the long
straight part of the spring is the end that should be hooked to your
carburetors the other end goes to you manifold bracket.

                                     Have a great weekend!!!!!
                                                Ron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM