[GFS] Looking for.....

Hi Group,
  I am looking for some parts & some information on my 1956 Fury project. The Fury is in final primer, ready to paint next week. Engine & tranny are rebuilt & installed as is the dash and new wiring. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it & start installing the freshly polished trim & new upholstery! It will be a fun fall/winter!
  Does anyone out there have a 2 speed wiper motor with attached arms? I really only need one of the under dash attaching cams for the arms (where the arms join). I am also looking for a black plastic power steering wheel (I have an N.O.S. non power steering chrome steering wheel center to trade). Also, what color should my bumper jack pieces be? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Larry Gammon
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM