Re: [GFS] $100K Fury

Art.
That is Richard Allocca. His Fury was in the Snap-On tools calendar one year-must have gone to his head. Years ago I corresponded with him regarding some Fury parts that he had for sale. He wanted insane prices for those parts....real insane prices! And he was not negotiable at all. I doubt he sold any of the stuff. Obviously he has a different perspective on what things are worth compared to normal people.
When trying to negotiate with him, he struck me as a very angry man.
Glenn.
57 Fury.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM