Re: [GFS] Windshield NEEDED 57-58 2-4-dr HT

Re: [GFS] Windshield NEEDED 57-58 2-4-dr HT

Try this guy. I bought the windshield for my 59 Sport
Fury from him, and he is great to deal with and
reasonable. Henry Mussman, 202 S. Swem St., Hooker,
OK. (580)652-3333. Also, someone asked about the air
cleaners. I have this info, but haven't contacted him.
Mike at (Dyadinc@xxxxxxx). He is supposed to have
round or oval base plates, filters, and lids to fit 58
through 64 Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth's..
Hope this helps someone.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM