From: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rjn42861@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 10:43 PM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [GFS] Does Anyone Need Tires?

Hello Dave,
                   I met you a few years ago in Carlisle at the
Nationals. I have been restoring a 58 Fury for some time. I was
wondering if you could help me with a few technical (assembly)
questions. If you have any spare time and can help, please return the e
mail and I'll be more specific. Thanks,  Rob

From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi All,

I am going to be ordering 5 tires from Coker Tire shortly (
http://www.coker.com <http://www.coker.com/>  ).  They offer a "club
discount" of 10-15% for any 'group purchase' of 25 tires or more.  I am
going to be placing my order with them in about 3 weeks or so, so we
have the first 5 covered already.

If you are considering getting some tires, and would like to get in on a
discount (if we get enough folks), please drop me a line so I can see if
we can meet the minimum of 25 tires.

-Dave

Plymouth voyager

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "goldenfin" on the web.

1958 plymouth fury
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=1958+plymouth+fury&w1=1958+plymouth
+fury&w2=Plymouth+fury&w3=Plymouth+michigan&w4=Plymouth+voyager&c=4&s=88
&.sig=LUb1UXbXHpX5nDLccjkzLg>

Plymouth fury
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Plymouth+fury&w1=1958+plymouth+fury
&w2=Plymouth+fury&w3=Plymouth+michigan&w4=Plymouth+voyager&c=4&s=88&.sig
=OZEbWHcJQWbWBoNdPTGO7Q>

Plymouth michigan
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Plymouth+michigan&w1=1958+plymouth+
fury&w2=Plymouth+fury&w3=Plymouth+michigan&w4=Plymouth+voyager&c=4&s=88&
.sig=riZmH7WLsC_a0lMdK50-PQ>

Plymouth voyager
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Plymouth+voyager&w1=1958+plymouth+f
ury&w2=Plymouth+fury&w3=Plymouth+michigan&w4=Plymouth+voyager&c=4&s=88&.
sig=ESnUrPUPndoE850N1I6ioQ>

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Yahoo! Groups Links