[GFS] Coker Tire 'Club Discount' ordering information

[GFS] Coker Tire 'Club Discount' ordering information

Hi All,

We are a go for the Club Discount (10-15%) on the tires at Coker Tire
(http://www.coker.com <http://www.coker.com/> ), so if you need tires,
now is a great time to get them!

Here's what you need to do to get the discount.

1)       Go to http://www.coker.com <http://www.coker.com/>  and select
the style and size of tires you need.  If you are unsure, the account
representative will be able to help you make a selection.

2)       Next, call Coker at 1-800-251-6336, and hit 2 - 5 - 4  when the
recording starts.  That will bring you to Jeremy, our account rep.

3)       Tell him you are in with the 'Club Order' with DAVE STRAGAND,
Customer #138492 - he will give you the club discount with your order.

4)       Please drop me an email after your order just to let me know
how many tires you ordered if you can.

Here's a few key points:

-          We do not need to all order the same type/size/brand - they
can all be different.

-          You CAN order them now with the discount and pick them up at
a car show/swap meet at the Coker trailer - just specify that is what
you would like to do when you place your order.

-          Shipping of your chosen tires will be direct to you (or your
tire installer), and you would arrange payment with Coker directly.

-          You will need to place your order by February 10th.  I don't
know if we'll be able to extend that date.

Just drop me a line if you're interested and I'll get it all set up
early next week for ordering with Coker.

-Dave

PS - Could someone please forward this to the IML and the 1962-1965
lists please?  Thanks!

Yahoo! Groups Links