From: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of William Lewis
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 4:59 PM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] ebay '58 Fury for sale

Hi Folks,

autohauslosgatos has another Fury up for sale on ebay, item number
4625184417.  It is a stick Commando needing complete resto.

I have contacted them for VIN number, but the body number on the data plate
they are looking for.  Said it was removed when they painted the firewall.
Says will let me know when they find it.  Bids now up to $7100 but reserve
not met.

Thanks to Adam Lindenbaum for alerting me to this.  If data plate number
comes through as genuine Fury, this will be an adder to our registry, taking
'58s on it up to 53!

Best Regards,

Jack Lewis

Yahoo! Groups Links