[GFS] Question about plymouths

from email :

Does anyone know of any way to cross the body tag information with
what would be on the VIN? My Fury has the body tag and all but the VIN
has been lost to history. I've called the Historical Department and
they do not have a cross reference there. Anyone know of any more
idea's?

Any help would be good.  Thanks-- Doug

Yahoo! Groups Links