Re: [GFS] Question about plymouths

John,
            I suggest checking with a glass shop, especially one that sells PPG glass. I am not 100% sure but I believe that the windshield opening height of the convertible is approximately 1" shorter than the 2 dr hardtop because the header is a thicker, more heavily reinforced piece as are the cowl sides. With no roof panel to add stability, the windshield opening has to be otherwise reinforced. The upper windshield reveal moulding, on the convertible, is different to cover the thicker header. Again, a PPG dealer/ glass shop will be able to give you a definitive answer.---Joe

john mahaffey <john59oldcar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  This is an email check. I sent a email today asking if
the windshield in the 56 Fury is the same as the 56
Convertible. Did the first email get through? Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John Mahaffey

--- William Lewis
wrote:

> Doug,
>
> What is your year Fury and the body number? I can
> check it against our
> Registry to see if there might be more info there,
> or at the very least,
> give you a range your VIN would have fallen into.
>
> Jack Lewis

Yahoo! Groups Links