Re: [GFS] 56 Windshield

John:

    I finally got out my 55-56 MoPar parts  book and looked up the windshield
data.  Here is  what the book says:

    The 55 and 56 Plymouth and Dodge  Special 4 door (4 door hardtop),
Special Club Coup (Fury and 2 door hard top)  and Convertible Coup all take the same
windshields.  For plane glass, the  part number is 1592 470.  For Solex, the
part number is 1592  672.

    Therefore, all of the special  production Plymouth and Dodge cars have
the same windshield.

    Thanks for making me look this  up.  If I need a windshield some day, I
know what to look for.

    John  Teske

Yahoo! Groups Links