[GFS] Last Call - 2006 Nats T-Shirts

Hi Folks,

We are at the point of finalizing our order for Nats T-Shirts.  Tom (Mitchell) needs your quantity and sizes, in the next few days (by May 13)!

As of now, he only has orders from me, Richard Welch and Art Linden.

Shirts should still be around $16 apiece - a bargain, quality of the shirts has always been top-notch.  Add another $3 for S/H if you are not picking them up at the Nats.

You can email your orders to me at: reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Jack Lewis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM