Re: [GFS] WHERE CAN I GET CARPET FOR MY FURY

Re: [GFS] WHERE CAN I GET CARPET FOR MY FURY

Ron:

    I have new carpeting that I bought  some years ago, but don't remember
where.  It is still available  somewhere.  If I can find the source, I will let
you know.  What I got  is black loop carpet like the original, but it didn't
have a correct heal pad in  front.  I got a heal pad from Gary which I had to
touch up in preparation  of making a neater one.  It is still not done.  I am
in the process of  completing the interior on my 56.  The carpet in the back
seat was a  bit large and I am having to trim it to get everything to fit.

    You can down load Gary's latest  catalog from his web page, but it does
not have any information about carpets or  interiors.  He says to call him.  I
tried that today and only got his  fax machine.  He apparently does not have
an answering  machine/service.  You will have to fax him as I am going to do.
I  have a paper copy of his catalog number 7.  His web page has catalog
number 9 and I see little difference between them.

    I need a trunk carpet and a rear shelf  panel.  Both are easy to make,
but if he has them ready to go, I will buy  from him.  Otherwise a local auto
upholstery shop will get my  business.

    See ya.

    John  Teske

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM