Re: [GFS] 56 Fury Rear Tail Panel

Fury rear Tail Panel

        Gary, I  drag  raced that 56 Fury back in the 50's and it was the
only Fury to  beat my Fury. I will never forget that back end of that car. The
car was  originally from Mt Joy, Pennsylvania and owned by a master mechanic.
After the  Street drag race the owner  pulled over and we talked but we never
mention the special piece you asked about that is between the bottom of  the
trunk lid and the bumper. I would assume it was an after market piece  that was
ordered from a company like J. C. Whitney etc, etc. Just a few days ago  I
wrote to Jack Lewis and asked him if he had ever saw one of those insert  panels
before? He said no he had not saw one like that  before,

                          Ron Allyn Swartley

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM