 Rob Nobile, N.J

From: "William Lewis" <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi GFSers,

Those who gathered in Carlisle and for members who have received our latest "Special Nats" issue of the Newsletter are aware that next year's BIG event is the opening of the time capsule in Tulsa, OK, and the retrieval of the 1957 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr hardtop! Unearthing takes place on Friday, June 15, 2007!! 2007 is the 50th birthday of the 1957 Plymouth and of course, the 1957 Plymouth Fury. "Suddenly It's 1960!" has become "Suddenly It's 2007!!"

Besides the Golden Fin Society, the Forwardlook.Net folks (and most of us participate on the Forwardlook.Net!) will be strong in member attendance as will the Plymouth Owners Club. Dave Stragand, leader of the Forwardlook.Net (also a GFSer and the provider of this chat list!) has made available on his site, links to the Doubletree Hotel in downtown Tulsa where he has established a special rate with them for our stay. A BIG thank you to Dave!! I also want to thank GFSer, Michael Morris, for helping me in gathering this info.

As with any hotel, the number of rooms is finite, so if you are planning to join up with us, you'd better get moving on your reservations now.

Go to www.tulsadowntown.doubletree.com
Complete the dates and preference section (we are covered for June 12 through June 17th for special rates) then click Go. The next page will have a section under "Special Accounts", "Group/Convention Code". Your Group ID is "FOR".

Complete the remaining steps to finish your reservation and a confirmation number will be emailed back to you.

For those who want a phone contact, Angela Mayhue, Sales Manager of the Tulsa Downtown Doubletree Hotel can be reached at (918) 587-8000.

Normal rates for this hotel are $149 per night plus tax, the Forwardlook.net rate is $89 per night plus tax - a significant reduction!

I am still looking for GFSers to assist me with fleshing out a "Schedule of Events" to surround the main event of this coming special weekend. Let me know if you are willing to help in developing venues for meals, cruises, activities in the Tulsa area, etc. Anyone know the Tulsa area?

GFSers who are planning to attend the Tulsa event and have so advised me so far are:
Michael Morris
Tom Mitchell
Gene & Mary Lou Vonderau
Spanky Cox
Yours Truly

If you are planning to attend, let me know asap!

See you in Tulsa!

Jack Lewis

Yahoo! Groups Links