From: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of archangel1390@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:48 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] (no subject)

Months ago someone wrote in that they knew some  one who could repair the
retainer fasteners bolts on the Fury and  Belvederes side strips elbows.
They have to be welded on I believe? Does anybody  know anybody who does a
nice job of repairing them.

Ron Swartley

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links