Re: [GFS] storage of jack assembly

Dave Stragand wrote:

> While I don't know of any pictures I might have offhand, you might want
> to try looking at http://www.forwardlook.net/events
> <http://www.forwardlook.net/events> . Especially in
> later years, I have taken 600+ pictures at Carlisle and Hershey. I take
> a ton of 'detail shots' of all kinds of things for reference - you might
> just find a picture of the jack in one of the Furys in attendance.
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> -Dave
>
> ________________________________

Dave , The two pictures I have in old magazines shows the jack to be
mounted behind the spare tire.  It looks the same as my 55.  If you need
I will try to send you a picture.    Gary Barker

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: