Re: [GFS] 1956 Fury oil filter
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [GFS] 1956 Fury oil filter


Don't know if it is still available, but Fram part number, K21, is the kit that converts our cars to the spin on.  It consists of an adaptor, adaptor plate and an adaptor gasket.  I purchased this kit for $8.99 in early 2001.  You can then use Fram PH43 oil filter used on the LA 318/360s, or the longer version, the PH8A, commonly seen on Ford small blocks.  I got mine at Checker auto here in Utah, part of the CSK Chain of auto parts stores (Checker/Schucks/Kragen).  If you still have the March 2001 GFS Newsletter, the info and a photo of the kit is in this issue.

Good Luck,

Jack Lewis

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: LGammon 
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:58 PM
  Subject: [GFS] 1956 Fury oil filter

  Hi Group,
  Can anyone provide the necessary information on converting the oil filter on a 1956 Plymouth fury to the modern spin on type? I would greatly appreciate same!
  Larry Gammon.

  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network