  From: William Lewis
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:55 PM
  Subject: [GFS] Nats T-Shirts

  Hi GFSers,

  For those who haven't sent their Nats entry forms in yet, it also means I don't have your Nats T-shirt order either.

  But you can respond to me by January 31, via email, as that is the date Tom Mitchell needs your orders to get the best deal from his supplier. This year's shirt will highlight the '57 Fury on its 50th birthday. As all who have seen Tom's t-shirts, they are of high quality and the graphics have been superb.

  In the past these shirts cost in the $15-16 range, very reasonable, and the S/H has been about $3. If you are going to Tulsa, or the Eastern Regional at Carlisle, you can pick them up from Tom without the S/H charge.

  So if you can email me by Jan 31 with the quantity and sizes of the t-shirts you want (and whether you will pick up at Tulsa or Carlisle, or mailed to you), it will be appreciated and help Tom get the best price for us.

  Best Regards,

  Jack Lewis
  reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links