[GFS] T-shirt reminder

Hi Folks,

Thank you to all who responded with their order for Tulsa T-Shirts.  I have relayed all the orders to Tom.

Just a reminder, January 31 is the cut off date for Tom to get the best price for our shirts, so if you are planning on ordering a T-shirt, let me know by that time.  What I need is quantity and size.  Also helpful to let me and Tom know if you plan to pickup at Tulsa or Chrysler's at Carlisle or want it mailed to you.

Jack Lewis

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional