  From: William Lewis
  To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:30 PM
  Subject: [GFS] Fw: Tulsa 1957 Plymouth Unearthing?

  Hi GFSers,

  The following is a message from Dave Stragand to various Mopar clubs checking interest in having a joint banquet somewhere on Saturday night of the Tulsa weekend. Sounds like a great idea to me and I would like your input as to interest.

  As I responded to Dave, hotels are usually willing to entertain such ideas, but if the numbers told to the hotel don't show up, they could hold the organizer's liable for the shortfall. Commitment is the key. If you do have an interest let me know, and if Dave is able to arrange something, then we have to deliver as stated by being there.

  Also, a final reminder that Tom Mitchell needs all his t-shirt orders by tonight, so if you haven't sent your order to me, do so now - it will help Tom get the best price for us.

  Best Regards,

  Jack Lewis