[GFS] --TULSAI COULD BE WRONG----BUT---------

Thank you to the 6 different guys who  contacted me to find out if I am going
to Tulsa to see the unearthing of the 57  Plymouth? I am not going to Tulsa
because I was told by a friend of mine that  lives in the Tulsa area that the
car was already dug up and sent  out to be cleaned up and who know what else
they did to it. He said the official  unveiling of it was strictly a money
making deal by the city that is  being exploited to the limit of acceptance. He
said a lot of people seeing the  unveiling which they bought tickets for, will
think that the Plymouth looks the  same way it came out of the capsule.
      My friend also told me that  there is talk of releasing a video later,
after everyone  has Traveled to Tulsa and poured much money into the city's
economy. The official video that will not be cheap will show the car  as it was
when they unearthed it from the capsule. It may then show it  being cleaned
up, and being set up for the official unveiling before the  public at the buy a
ticket event. They feel most all the people that attend  will feel that they
should buy the video since they spent so much to be in  Tulsa and many more
people who were not at the unveiling will  also buy the  video since they were
not there.

       Now the following is my  personal opinion: I am waiting for the video,
which will show  everything from the very start to the finish, with the
official  unveiling, and I intend to watch it on my 60 inch high definition  TV
with my chair real close to the screen while eating a pizza with  pepperoni and
mushrooms on it and a cold bottle of my favorite soda.   That way I will think
I am right there with you guys, in spirit if not in  body.
       Maybe this is true, but I only  have my friend's information to back
it up and he is not a real close  friend and I did not witness these things
personally. If I am wrong I am  sure everybody will let me know I was wrong!!!!
LOL
For all you guys and gals going to Tulsa all I can say is " Be  careful, have
fun, and take lots of photos and keep your eyes open for a  unauthorized
bootleg amateur video that may also be sold in the area  very quietly."

                              Ron Swartley
http://www.aol.com.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/BBiolB/TM

<*> Your email settings: