From: john59oldcar@xxxxxxxxx
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [GFS] Tulsa rumor

Jack,

I couldn't agree more. It should be a fun trip and we
will get to see a different show venue. I for one like
to see different meeting locations. It gives those in
different parts of the country the opportunity to
attend the gathering. I think we should consider piggy
backing our annual meetings with the Plymouth Owners
Club. I imagine most of us our members of both clubs.

John Mahaffey

--- William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi GFSers,
>
> Just to confirm what Dave Stragand said about the
> rumor, I, too, was responded to by Paula Hale. The
> rumor is false. So if this comes up again in your
> conversations, you could pass on this information.
>
> Meanwhile, I am looking forward to the trek to the
> "Oil Capitol" of America. Somehow, being in the
> company of a bunch of GFSers and other car nuts,
> sharing good times, great cars, wonderful meals and
> favorite beverages, beats sitting in front of your
> tv or monitor to watch a videotape.
>
> See you in Tulsa.
>
> Jack Lewis

> removed]