From: john59oldcar@xxxxxxxxx
To: morton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 9:28 AM
Subject: [GFS] Room Trade For Tulsa

Dan and Fellow Goldfiners,

If you know anyone who is going to Tulsa and staying
at the Double Tree Downtown and wants to trade their
two double bed reservation for a king please have them
email me. My better half can't go so my buddy Larry
is going in her place. Two double beds would work
great.

Thanks,
John Mahaffey
Email: john59oldcar@xxxxxxxxx